Standard Belt Black
Standard Belt Black
Inspired by the "go anywhere, do anything" spirit of our Brawler Boot, this semi-dress belt is your perfect everyday sartorial conspirator. Give your raw denim something to age gracefully about, or pair it with a suit to let 'em know that fire in your eyes is stoked with seasoned pine. Width: 1.5"
See "How to Measure" note below to determine what size to order. Belts are not returnable. Please contact me if you need additional assistance determining your size.
Belts are made to order, please allow 1 week construction time before belt is shipped.
Hardware: Japan, United States / Leather: United States
- 6 oz Rolled edge Horween Chromexcel paired with a 3 oz Wickett & Craig veg tan lining and an 18 oz Fairfield Martexin canvas core ensures this belt will be with you for a long time and look good doing so.
- The finish on this leather will slowly wear from an opaque black to a beautiful black-gradient finish.
- Black oxide finish, solid brass buckle from Japan.
- Black oxide finish, solid brass fastening hardware from the United States.
- "Black Oxide" is a durable, military specification coating developed to reduce light reflectivity and protect against corrosion. On this belt it slowly wears to an interstitial copper plating and, ultimately, brilliant solid brass on the wear points.
How to Measure your Size:
Each belt is handmade to order, to the precise length that you need, so we need some information before we can start. There are two ways to do this:
1. Measure an existing belt. Using a belt that you already have, measure from the point where the buckle pin contacts the buckle, to the centre of the hole that fits best. If your belt is well-worn, it is best to use a flexible tape to approximate the curve of the belt while measuring.
2. Measure yourself. While wearing the type of pants you plan to wear with your belt, pull a flexible tape measure through your belt loops and pull as tightly as you wish your belt to be. Order this size.